Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Can't Eat That!

Seriously...the other thing I dislike about this time of year is the amount of trash that has magically appeared from the melted snowbanks. Keller finds each and every little thing on the ground edible and delicious. I have dove into her mouth one too many times now. I'm more afraid she's going to eat something bad or eat rocks or something that will hurt her. She also enjoys freely nibbling on pine branches that are still attached to the tree. I am finding the words "Leave it!" to become fairly annoying to myself.

We are working on commands such as "sit" and "come" and "stay". She is doing awesome with the "sit", mediocre on the "come" and we're working on the "stay". 

It rained here pretty good this morning, the wind whipping it against the house, and I didn't have the camera, but Keller sat by the patio doors, watching the world outside. Actually I think it was two birds. But it was pretty cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment