Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi, my name is Trouble

Anything plastic = anything goes. Recently discovered hot chewing items: the plastic covering surrounding the metal frame where the mattress rests in the corners; plastic chew toys previously fine now ripped apart; dog gate plastic tines starting to slowly shred (she can now stick her face through the gaping hole).

Uh....

Keller does have a new toy, however - to the rescue, it's the Kong!!! Thank you, Fleet Farm, for amazingly cheap and amazingly wonderful dog toys. This thing occupies the hell out of Keller. I put the rest of her breakfast in there with some treats, and the same with lunch, and it amused her until I had to leave to go back from my lunch break. A physically and mentally exercised puppy is a tired and happy puppy. Hooray!

I put some new videos up - one is of Keller licking our screen door, racing down the stairs she previously was terrified of, and the third one is Keller just being Keller. And yawning. And winking. Of course, all of the videos on my YouTube website.

No comments:

Post a Comment