Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Habits of Keller














Holy Tuesday! I feel like I should have two seperate categories going here when I blog. One would be "The Various Sleeping Positions of Keller". 

The second one would be "The Various Ways Keller Gets Out of Her Kennel". Notice THIS time both gates are in upright positions, but the one of the bottom is pried back from the doorframe. How the heck......

Both amaze me.

She is lonely...misses Dave who's in Chicago for work. She survived her first rounds of thunderstorms. No Marley...yet.....

Keller also helped Randy and me plant some of our cool crop veggies in the weather patio on Monday night. What a helper! And a whiner, and a supervisor...you get the idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment