Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Stuff to laugh at


Keller just makes me laugh. Here she is with Santi, her partner in crime, as the "Welcoming" and "Goodbyeing" committee, when I dropped her off at Seth and Sarah's on Thursday.
The latter picture is of her hogging the bed at 5:30 in the morning. Observe the wonky sleeping position...whatever floats your boat, Keller. We didn't want her on the bed since we got our new, nice wedding-gift bedding, but I get lonely when Dave is gone. Actually, she usually goes to bed on her own bed, and 6/10 times I happen to find her stretched out next to me in the middle of the night. Then when I get up to use the restroom, I come back and find her parked right on my pillow. At least she keeps it warm....
Our plan for Sunday is to do some AM cooking in the kitchen. I have plucked 3 dozen cherry tomatoes, a few plum tomatoes, some early girl tomatoes, about 5 eggplants, various peppers, and my herb garden has exploded (I have 3 big herb gardens, so this is saying that I should go into business). Anyway, I have a yummy veggie lasagna planned. Keller helped me make curried tofu and vegan tacos last week. What a good sous-chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment