Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seasonal Fotos



It's been some wacky weather around here! From a steady light/moderate rain to sunshine to snow (this morning). Keller handles the elements like a pro. The picture on the right is from the Bloomington Dog Park - it was about 48 degrees and raining and we were there for an hour (rain-geared me came ill-prepared with a lack of water resistant shoes. I had to wear Ann's sandals, so my feet and hands were freezing!). We got back into the Vibe and took some pictures of our drenched selves. The other one is from our cold walk on Friday - lots of sun, but definitely feeling like fall!

P.S. There really was a light dusting of snow this morning. I just got back from the dog park for an hour and am freezing my hiney off.

No comments:

Post a Comment