Countdown to Keller's Birthday

PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

What Is This Hot Crap?


Simply put - Keller doesn't like the heat and humidity. But what dog does? I walked her three different times today, two shorter in the hottest parts and a longer one this evening. I was going to take her to the dog park, but I got bogged down with stuff today. But I apparently tuckered her out enough. Our walk this evening though was very nice - summer-y outside on the trails!

I realize that we are lucky to have such a well-behaved dog. Well, generally. :) She's a whiner, but 9 times out of 10, she won't bark at other dogs, people, etc., and she'll really only bark when she's stranded on the other side of a creek she is too chicken to cross (see YouTube videos). I've never heard her growl, she's not protective, and by far she is a happy, happy puppy.

I got to use my new Wells Fargo check card today for the first time since I had created my own - I put the picture of Keller at Chesterwoods Park when we went canoeing and she was caked with sand. The woman at the check out asked if that was my dog. I smiled and said, you bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment